Friday, August 04, 2006

If I was a horse,

I think I'd be shot. I woke up this morning with incredible neck pain. I thought my new big girl bed was supposed to be good for my back and neck. Fortunately, E.'s chiropractor was able to get me in and it helped a little. Then my left eye/contact lens was bothering me, so to prove to the eye doctor that there really was something wrong, I left my contact in, thereby worsening the infection. Now the neck pain in radiating up my head and down to my shoulder and my eye won't stop tearing. Is it too early to go to bed and try again tomorrow?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eew- so sorry to hear about your eye/ neck/ back/ entire upper body thing going on. I just got a new mattress that is resolving some of those crankiness inducing issues of my own, but it's not working fast enough. Good luck to you-

SP