Tuesday, May 16, 2006

What if you had a party...

or an open house and no one came? Okay, one of my students did stop by my room with his family, but that was it. I guess I don't have to feel guilty next year about not coming. At least I had the sense to go home and get some knitting catalogues that had come in the mail and my knitting bag. I've been able to get a couple of rows done on the big bad baby blanket. Which, just for the record, is BORING knitting. And unfortunately, I have to make two, since the friend they are for is having twin granddaughters. And in a rare show of self-discipline, I will not let myself cast on anything new until the blankets are done. Granted, I also have the Clapotis and Hello Kitty sweater on needles, but I've been pretty diligent about sticking with the blanket.
Seems frightening to think that I will be back at work in less than 12 hours...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy first day of SP8!

XOXO,

Your Secret Pal